We are looking for account executives to help manage social media services for a few key clients.
- Building and executing social media strategy through messaging and audience identification
- Create editorial calendars and schedules
- Coordinating and liaising between media agency, clients, and creative team to put together these calendars on time and on brief
- Scheduling and publishing of posts
- Continuously improving on social media projects by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and providing advice to act on the information
- Brainstorming on new campaigns
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “social”way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Develop and expand community and influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee creative content productions for social media platforms
- Design, create and manage promotions and social advertising campaigns.
- Compile reports showing results (ROI).
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the business.
- Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns.
- Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Liaising and maintaining regular contact between client.
- Brainstorm and provide input for new campaigns or new client pitches.
- A keen interest in social media
- Being meticulous is a must
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Grit - we are a startup. While we are flexible on certain things, we work damn hard.
Note also that because of the nature of the job, things can crop up after hours / on weekends. While it doesn't happen often, please be prepared to be responsive.
If keen, send your CV / resume over to stephATduostud.io, with an email stating why you think you're suitable for this role.